|Registration • Course • Packet Pickup • Results • Pace Teams • Water Stops • Entertainment • Training|
Pick Up Packets FRIDAY AND SATURDAY ONLY
All packets must be picked up at the Health & Fitness Expo held in the Dallas Convention Center on Friday, December 6, 2013 and Saturday, December 7, 2013. There will be NO PACKET PICKUP ON RACE DAY. Packets will not be mailed to participants
Early Bag Drop
Early bag drop will be available so that runners may drop off their bags at the Dallas Convention Center during the Health & Fitness Expo hours. Your bib number must be written large and legible on the bag. It is best to use the bag received at Packet Pickup. The bag must be securely closed and no fragile items should be in the bag. The Dallas Marathon is not responsible for any lost or damaged items.
Note: There is ABSOLUTELY NO Race-Day Packet Pickup!
There is no packet pickup or registration on race day. All packets must be picked up at the Health & Fitness Expo. Packets will not be mailed.
Packet Pickup Checklist
Here is a checklist of important activities that need your attention at packet pickup (more details about these activities below):
- Make sure you make all stops to pick up all packet items: race bib, chip, participant shirt and final instructions. Don’t forget safety pins!
- Check your race bib for accuracy
- Fill out the emergency contact information on the back of your bib
- See the help desk to resolve any questions or issues. Don’t wait until race day to ask for help!
Marathon & Half Marathon Packet Pickup
To pick up your packet, please bring the following:
- a printed copy of your registration confirmation email (e-mailed in the weeks before the race) OR know your bib number (look up your bib number here)
- your photo ID.
To pick up the packet of a friend, please bring the following:
- a printed copy of your friend’s registration confirmation email with their signature and written permission allowing you to pick up their packet
- a phone number where your friend may be reached in case of questions during the packet pickup process
- your photo ID (for our records as to who picked up the packet)
Relay Packet Pickup
There is only one packet per relay team. To pick up the packet, only the person picking up the team packet will be required to show ID and the confirmation email (written permission from other team members is not required). We strongly encourage just the captains to pick up the race packets to reduce crowding at the registration tables.
Race Bib Accuracy
When you pick up your packet at the Health & Fitness Expo held in the Dallas Convention Center, check to be sure the information on your perforated finish tag is correct and matches your running number. If there is a problem, report it immediately. The perforated tag is used to verify your information in our records. Take the time to fill out the Emergency Information on the back of your race bib.
How to Wear Your Bib
Wear your race bib on the FRONT of your shirt or shorts so that race officials and finish line personnel can see it. Do not cut or fold your number in any way or place a safety pin in the perforated tag. Officials must be able to see your whole number to know that you are an officially registered runner.