All packets must be picked up at the Health & Fitness Expo held at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Dallas Convention Center. There will be NO PACKET PICK-UP ON RACE DAY and packets will not be mailed to participants. There are no exceptions. *IMPORTANT MARATHON AND HALF MARATHON PACKET PICK-UP INFO* Due to increased security, every marathon and half marathon runner must pick up their own packet at the Health and Fitness Expo.
Behringer 5-Person Relay Packet Pick-up
There is only one packet per relay team. The person picking up the team’s packet must be the team captain or a team member. Only the person picking up the team packet will be required to show ID and the confirmation email (written permission from other team members is not required). We strongly encourage just the captain to pick up the race packets to reduce crowding in the Packet Pick-up area.
Kay Bailey Hutchison Dallas Convention Center – Hall C 650 S Griffin St, Dallas, TX 75202
- Friday, December 9th from 11am-7pm
- Saturday, December 10th from 9am-6pm
Parking is available in surface area lots and garages. Participants should be prepared to pay for parking with cash and credit card.
Packet Pick-up Checklist
Here is a checklist of important activities that need your attention at packet pick-up (more details about these activities below):
- Make sure you make all stops to pick up all packet items: race bib, chip, participant shirt and final instructions.
- Don’t forget safety pins!
- Check your race bib for accuracy
- Fill out the emergency contact information on the back of your bib
- See the help desk to resolve any questions or issues. Don’t wait until race day to ask for help!
Race Bib Accuracy
When you pick up your packet at the Health & Fitness Expo held in the Kay Bailey Hutchison Dallas Convention Center, check to be sure the information on your perforated finish tag is correct and matches your running number. If there is a problem, report it immediately. The perforated tag is used to verify your information in our records. Take the time to fill out the Emergency Information on the back of your race bib.
How to Wear Your Bib
Wear your race bib on the FRONT of your shirt or shorts so that race officials and finish line personnel can see it. Do not cut or fold your number in any way or place a safety pin in the perforated tag. Officials must be able to see your whole number to know that you are an officially registered runner.
Important Timing Tag Instructions
- ChronoTrack B-Tag timing tags will be attached to back of your bib for timing.
- Do NOT remove the timing tags from your bib.
- You MUST wear your bib on the most outer layer of clothing. Do not cover your bib.
- Your bib must be clearly visible and worn on the front side of your body.
- Do NOT fold your bib.
Gear check will be available for all Dallas Marathon participants. The Dallas Marathon is not responsible for any lost or damaged items.