|About TSRHC • Donate • Fundraise
Junior Race Director • Patient Champions • Last Man Running
Help the MetroPCS Dallas Marathon raise funds for Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children! Sign up as a fundraiser below and receive a personalized fundraising page on the Dallas Marathon website.
Already have a fundraising page? Access the Advocacy Center.
How It Works
Make an Impact
- Register to become a fundraiser for Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
- We will create a personalized fundraising page for you on this website
Spread the Word
It only takes 5 to 10 minutes!
- After you register you will receive a personal fundraising URL
- Personalize your fundraising page in your Advocacy Center (instructions available in the Dallas Marathon Advocate FAQ’s)
- Share your personal fundraising link with your friends, family and coworkers
- Have a blog? Copy your URL as a post to encourage donations to be made directly on your page
- Click on the Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn icon to share your fundraising page with your social network
- You will receive a notification each time someone donates to your fundraising page and your fundraising total will automatically update
Request a Matching Gift
- Ask your donors if their employers have a Matching Gift program. If so, they can request to have their donation matched!
- Every Matching Gift program is different, but they will likely need the following information:
- Name of organization receiving gift: Dallas Marathon
- Address: 10500 Metric Drive, Suite 112, Dallas, TX 75243
- Email Address (for inquiries): email@example.com
- Federal Tax ID (EIN): 75-1562942
- Please note that matching gifts will be reflected on your fundraising page after the Dallas Marathon has received paperwork from the Matching Gift program and has verified the employee’s donation. This could take up to 4-12 weeks, depending on when paperwork is sent by the Matching Gift program.
- Important: Registration fees do not qualify as a donation; therefore, most Matching Gift programs will not match the dollar amount.
Check Back Often
- Your fundraising progress bar will automatically update each time a donation is made
- You will receive exciting prizes when you reach various fundraising levels.
Fundraising Benchmark Prizes
You will be rewarded with great prizes as you reach these fundraising benchmarks:
- $500 – TSRHC Dri Fit Cap
- $1,000 – TSRHC running apparel item
- $2,500 – Bose SoundDock Series II and access to the TSRHC hospitality tent on Race Day
- $5,000 – Third Generation Apple iPad and access to the TSRHC hospitality tent on Race Day
- $10,000 – Two night stay for two at the Warwick Melrose Hotel, $150 gift certificate to the Landmark restaurant and access to the TSRHC hospitality tent on Race Day